Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Copy Paste

It has come to my notice that some of the visitors of this site are distributing the content of this site claiming as their own.

Please come on.. Have some Courtesy.

I don't have any objection in you using the contents of this website in your mail, article, or even your book. But show some professionalism and mention your source of information as this website URL "LBTthane.blogspot.com".


I myself believe in open source of the information. BUT as a writer, I would not tolerate any one claiming the information provided on this website to be claimed as their own in any form. You need to understand what kind of effort is required to set up a website (Blog) like this one and also to study the rules and regulations and then simplify it and share.

Thanks for complying with the above.